5/08/2007

AVC!

My friend and I found out yesterday that we were accepted into the Art vs Craft show in July! There were tons of great tables there last year so we're very flattered and excited. I didn't participate last year; I just went along to help out and get a feel for the environment. There were about 80 tables with a huge variety of seemingly random hand made items; most of them extremely well made. I think four of us are sharing a table this year so I feel we will be able to offer a lot of diversity. All of us sell (or will sell) items at Niche Milwaukee, which is co-owned by one of the people sharing my table. I don't have too much specific information on what we'll be offering at this point since the show is still pretty far away. However, I believe an element of surprise is beneficial so I'll limit the posting to my items for now.

No comments: